Interested in pursuing a Google Software Developer Apprenticeship? As an apprentice at Google, you will join a program that aims to provide the skills you need to become a Software Development professional. You will join a team at Google and your manager(s) will work with you throughout your 24-month apprenticeship.
We encourage you to apply as early as possible for a Summer 2021 start. Spots on the Apprenticeship are limited and we review applications on a rolling basis. Please complete your application by April 1 for a summer 2021 start.
Applications now open here
- Achieved a passing grade in 5 or more subjects (including Maths and English) in the Leaving Certificate or an equivalent qualification.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Coding experience in any programming language.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies, demonstrated through personal projects and interest in learning new skills.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, proactive, self-motivated, positive attitude, and strong problem solving capabilities.
Whether you are looking for a job in the Tech & IT sectors in Ireland or you’re an employer recruiting for skilled talent, Tech Careers Expo will be the place to be on 24th June, 2021! The Expo will be the event for Tech & IT professionals seeking new opportunities in 2021 and will provide you with an opportunity to meet some of the leading tech companies in Ireland and the World face-to-face in a constructive environment.
If you’ve had enough of submitting your CV online without the opportunity to make a lasting first impression, here’s your chance to change your strategy and do a bit of networking – all on the same day.